Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Are you watching the Comm Games?

I am. Half an hour in, and quite possibly the tackiest event I have ever witnessed. I think I will go to bed.

A boy with a 'duck friend' 'meandering' through Melbourne? Puh-leese.

Although I must admit, having fireworks going off the tops of city buildings was kind of cool.

The Queen looks stoked to be there, just quietly. And I did enjoy the criminal line up (I'M JOKING - NOT DEFAMING) of Ron Walker, Steve Bracks, John Howard, Prince Edward, Prince Phillip and some other whacker. It is always funny seeing how short John Howard really is, and no amount of lusty anthem singing changes that, my friend.

Let me know in the morning if I miss anything fun. On present form, however, even my recorded Corps Law lecture sounds more exciting. I'm off to learn abour separate legal entities.

Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home