Monday, December 19, 2005

My new Widget, courtesy of LibraryThing

I just had to point out a minor change - have a peek at the sidebar.

I have talked about LibraryThing before. If you are a bit of a list freak, welcome to your dreamland. Not only do you catalogue your books, you can see who has a similar library to you, post reviews and get recommendations for more books, based upon what other people have.

In any case, I made a little widget which shows random books from my library. I have set it so that it only displays books with the tag 'reading'. So, these are the books I am currently bookmarking with an old plane ticket or shopping docket at the moment.

Every now and then I think, surely, I should just finish a book before I pick up another. However, there is just so much fun stuff to read!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home